Saturday, October 06, 2007 @10:06 pm
I haven't updated in quite awhile because of well,exams.
I really want to thank God for pulling me through because honestly,I wouldn't have been able to do it on my own what with being sick in the middle of the exams and trying my best to not think about things but trying my best to think about things that I need to remember for my papers.
Mm...I think I did quite ok considering the fact that I hardly touched my books.But I screwed up my biology and lit papers.Oh well,that's over so its really up to God now.
I have so much that I wanna say but yet I can't.I don't know how to put down all my thoughts into words,my emotions and what not.Thank God for sustaining me really. (=
His strength,not mine.I mean after talking and praying and feeling all the emotions overwhelm me,I still am not very sure what to do.And God spoke to me not once but twice in my QT.
He said "Focus on me,don't focus on anything else but me.And I will do the rest,you need not worry child,because I will handle the rest." And I've been trying to remember that all the hours of my life.And its really helping ((=
I remember last Sunday night,I was talking to Denise and she said something that really comforted me in a way that was really effective.She told me "The best form of worship is when you sacrifice to the Lord something that's very dear to your heart." that really just blew me away.And I've to learn to praise Him even when I am at the low seasons of my life.
Something happened not too long ago.I was at someone's house and ___ was looking at his photos.S asked him who the girl in the picture was and he said "Oh my ex." and that really irked me.(Disclaimer: this is just
MY opinion,I'm not bashing said person up over this,please don't take offense!)
Firstly,that girl,no matter what she did to you,has a name.I mean,yes it is normal for you to feel bitter and what not,but she still is a living breathing person.
And the use of "my ex" to me just feels like (this is in general) you're putting that person down,like he/she is some worthless useless being.If I had a choice,I'd rather not be known as someone whom was with you in a relationship.It doesn't have to be publicized that I was in a relationship before with said person.I honestly would rather be referred to as "My friend."
And my day today was rather nice,ok,whatever positive noun you can think of.Had lync,where Alex came up after her confirmation retreat and brought me yummy rock cakes!Hehe,ate them during the sermon,had prayer after that.Janel,Ming Hui,Alex and myself then decided to go buy dinner before dance.
Dance in one word was AWESOME.But tiring,haha.I really love Jo Pro and the dance! ((=
But the downside was midway during rehearsal,I had asthma which I didn't realize at first,I thought that it was just a passing thing,but it got worse and worse.The dance people and jo were super super nice though (= She made me sit out during some of the fast dance rehearsals,which was saddening,seriously.Even my Godma Denise forbidded me from dancing because they weren't convinced that I was ok.But I managed to recover (Thank You God!)
And so on my way back,they got Marcus to "take care" of me,which was pretty useless because he was gonna leave me after 3 stops anyway.So I had another 3 stops/10 minutes to try to stay alive.Haha,but he was really sweet 'cuz he messaged me to ask if I was still alive since I didn't message him when he asked me to inform him whether I was dying.Haha
And Lord,I pray that You'll help me focus on You and that You'll pull me through (=
This time,this place
Misused,misplaced
Too long,too late
Who was I to make you wait?
Just one chance
Just one breath
Just in case there's just one left
Labels: church, Daddy God, days, Lync, random, Thoughts