Wednesday, October 31, 2007 @10:04 pm
I hate school.I hate school.I hate school.
Sigh,I was stuck in school again for I have no idea how long.Morning till evening.
Took pretty long breaks though.Upside would be learning how to use adobe premier (which is damn fun!) and I got to use the school's mac.It kept on hanging on me though,stupid thing.
Today was better than yesterday,I only got really annoyed once.Thankfully there was someone to help calm me down.I think I've really inherited my Dad's impatience.Rawr,I want to get rid of it!=(
I don't like the 9'o clock show.Why does the male lead end up leaving his finance for her sister?!That's just wrong.And it also proves that that guy is an IDIOT.Sigh and he promised that his feelings for her would never change and that he'll still marry her.All a load of rubbish.Pfft,haha.This is why I don't watch that show,its too depressing.
Tuition,swimming and possibly sauna with the cousins tomorrow at my grandma's place.Haha sounds like fun?I hope it will be. (=
I swore I knew the melody that I heard you singing
And when you smiled you made me feel like I could sing along
But then you went and changed the words
Labels: days, stress, Thoughts