<body> <body>

Monday, October 29, 2007 @10:48 am

I can't sleep.I'm really scared of getting those dreams/nightmares again..
Sigh.

Just a random thought.Are skinny jeans supposed to make you look skinny or something?Because when I look at people wearing them,they don't look any different to me.Just jeans that are some weird colour or something.Or are they supposed to help you slim down?Haha since its so tight fitting and all.

It's kinda hard to not get moody when you feel like being that way..Also when everyone else around you seems to be having the time of their life.
(Of course I know that my problems aren't the end of the world,I know some others whose problems are overwhelming compared to mine)
I shall just "mood-swing" and be happy and moody at the same time.Yay.

somehow the plan's always rearranged..

Labels: ,


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +