<body> <body>

Tuesday, October 09, 2007 @11:03 am

I am tired.Just woke up about an hour ago to go find Daphne to pass her my camera.Silly mummy told me the night before 8.45am,so I set my alarm to 8.10am because I knew that I would sleep in.So I got out of bed to receive a message from her saying that she just woke up and changed the time to 9.30am.Didn't think much of it since it meant that I would have more time to sleep in.Woke up again at about 9.06am and she messaged me telling me that she was still at JE.So I happily slept in till I got woken up by my sister who asked me if I wanted anything to eat,mumbled some nonsense and got woken up again by Daphne mummy's message that she was 4 stops away.So I hurriedly got out of bed,grabbed the camera and went down to meet her at the MRT station.Passed her the stuff and she said that I looked cute with my specs,haha!I hardly wear my specs though,I bet they're crooked now since I chuck them all over the place and can never find them.
While walking back,I got blisters from my slippers and it didn't help that there were these two annoying guys infront of me who were walking damn slow.One of them kept looking back to look at I have no idea what.They made my blister worse!Yeesh. =/

I hope I'll recover from all my injuries that I obtained from Saturday in time for rehearsal this Saturday.The blister just doesn't help.Yeesh.Oh and I can't walk properly.

Playing pool with my sister now and I keep losing,yeesh.Well,at least it wasn't like last night when I was playing with JL,I kept shooting in the black ball.Oh and I just found out that the system is screwed,oh well.

I think I've found my new found love for Nickelback,haha.
And one of my new favourite songs is "Light up the sky" by Yellowcard.I think its quite awesome how they incorporate the violin into their songs.I mean a violin with drums,guitar,bass guitar and it still sounds super nice.

Let me light up the sky,
Light it up for you.
Let me tell you why,
I would die for you.
And if any guy were to tell me that,I think I'll melt,haha.
But I know right now who would tell me that and mean it. (=
God! (=

And I shall go rot away and spend my time attempting to clean up the messy rooms.Hopefully I'll be successful since I'm feeling very very lazy right now.

I run in the dark looking for some light

Labels: ,


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +