Tuesday, October 23, 2007 @9:38 pm
Hello,I am really tired.And sick,I think.
Today was quite tiring.Surprisingly in the early morning I was quite awake.I was quite awake in the car and in the office.After which I had to help set up the sound system for the Sec 1s' hip-hop dance session and was "forced" to stay there and supervise the sound system.It was absolutely terrible!I had to sit there at the dirty place with the speakers blasting into my ears like no-one's business because the sec 1s were at the netball court which was say 10m away from the speakers.How clever!Oh and Mei Ying's poor baby nearly died today man,because Mr Pang blasted the music through only ONE speaker because of the immense amount of times that there was feedback.Oh how I hate feedback.
So that was how one hour of my time was wasted.Anyway during math today I suddenly lost all the energy in me and was super tired.I couldn't be bothered to do the sums that Mr Lee asked us to do (oh dear,what's become of me?!) and I somehow fell asleep.He didn't notice for awhile but after say 3 minutes of me lying on the table,he came over and asked me if I was ok and asked if I was feeling well.Kind of weird but thankfully I didn't get scolded,heh.Maybe he's just biased,because my classmate got scolded (but it may also be because she's a renowned trouble-maker).
Stayed back again to sort out tapes for the graduation video.
And right now I'm really tired but I've stuff to do.Ironically the stuff that I have to do aren't what I'm doing right now because well I don't want to do homework and for some reason or another I cannot do my math homework because I am dumb and don't know how to do the sums posed to me as homework.Sigh,woe is me.
she is trying
but the canon's ever widening
in the depths of her cold heart
Labels: ava, days, school, stress