Monday, October 08, 2007 @10:36 pm
God give me patience please..
Argh.I feel like breaking down.My dearest wonderful sister just doesn't know the meaning of not getting distracted by other things and studying.And I just got scolded for listening to music while she was supposed to study (but wasn't because she's lazy).I'm really pissed off because she didn't do that when I needed time and quiet to study,no she disturbed me with her video watching,music blasting,anime obsessing and right now you want me to do that after you scolded me for relaxing?Stop giving me that nonsense about how I knew how to get out of the room to study,who was the one who told me "Outside it's so stuffy,why don't you study inside,there's still your computer table." Pfft.
Ok,now I need to breathe.And to stop eating.
Pretty uneventful day today.
Oh and I need to remember to meet Daphne mummy tomorrow morning.
someday,somehow
Labels: angry, random, stress