<body> <body>

Sunday, October 07, 2007 @9:09 pm

"The first cut is the deepest."
Heard that on the radio and thought quite negatively,but after awhile,I realized that its God's way of teaching me and molding me into the girl that he wants me to be.It's not about pain and suffering,its about learning and changing your character (=

And God has been repeating it quite a number of times to me (well at least,with what little literature analysis skills I have of reading in between the lines,haha) that I've to focus on him and that everything will be ok in my life.Hmm,I've seriously got to hit myself on the head to remember that.

Meanwhile I shall go sew/repair my pencil box.
Ok I'm done.

Today's sermon was ok I guess,but for some reason or another I was quite distracted since it was just Minghui beside me.And the both of us kept on trying to get Janel,because she promised that she would come for service.She ended up coming slightly before service ended.Pfft,just as I predicted,but oh well there's always room for improvement,haha.Had welcome center today and lunch which was ok I guess.

Minghui and I kept fighting with Janel over where to go.In the end we ended up in church (Janel wanted to study at the amphitheater but it rained and was going to rain,but she didn't want to listen!Pfft) in B2.While they were studying,I just did my own stuff.Went to buy them hot Milo midway because we had to shift really near to the aircon.
Oh while Janel was doing bio,she was asking Minghui questions and surprisingly I could answer them and fight with her over facts where I was correct and she was wrong.I was super shocked!Haha maybe I still have some intelligence in me =D
After that met Derek korkor,Dara and Hannah.Derek korkor then sent me home (((=
So that was my Sunday.

And...recently Charissa and Dara sent me this email talking about a woman/girl's beauty.
"The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears,the figure that she carries,or the way she combs her hair.
The beauty of a woman must be seen through her eyes,because that's the doorway to her heart-the place where love resides." -God
And it just gave me even more reason to live (=

She just goes unnoticed
As the crowd passes by
And she'll pretend to be busy
When inside she just wants to cry

Labels: , , , ,


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +