Sunday, October 21, 2007 @9:00 pm
Feeling better today I guess.
This whole week has been quite a bit of a whirlwind.
Yesterday went to Jing Xuan's house to help the Christmas play directors film when need be.Luckily I brought my DS to play while waiting for me to be needed,haha.But it was fun,really!I think the part where Matt Yen knocked out on JL's bed and not waking up till Charissa whacked him was funny.Oh and the fake candy floss that we finally successfully made!But it kept dripping onto Matt C's pants because we used food colouring,haha.Also when we made Marcus sit on the window sill,well let's just say it was scary and funny at the same time,haha.
Oh right and I got quite a big surprise when I found Derek korkor's car in Jing Xuan's driveway,haha.But that was a good thing because he could accompany me while the rest were filming!Haha,it was quite funny because he wanted to take a photo of me but I kept hiding or sticking my tongue out at the camera.Oh and I found out that the mysterious lines on my face that I found in the morning were actually eyebags.Whoops,now they're visible!Sigh,I have no idea why they popped out of nowhere.Derek korkor pointed them out to me and I was like "ah!!" then hid from him,haha!
Today...was pretty nice.But was really tired.Service was ok I guess,Uncle Hali's sermon was really short!Haha but managed to take down a fair bit of notes.After service,Minghui and I walked about and planned for Val's birthday cell lunch.Oh and Janel ended up late again when the day before she said that she wanted to come to church early.
The both of them didn't want to go to NYNY and left me to go study at BK first.Waited at the welcome centre for my dear friend Alex,haha.The silly girl was really late for service but it was really nice to be able to see her again.Talked with her for a bit before heading to find the rest.Didn't feel like eating cuz I had no money plus I was pretty full.Jie then force-fed me her spare ribs and I koped a little bit of Dara's pasta.They bought Macaroons for Jing Xuan's "cake" which was really interesting!Haha,it was really tasty too.Oh and I ate a lot of candy floss too.Big mistake because I had gastric later in the day because I stupidly didn't eat a proper meal.
Anyway,we left after that.Dara went with Sarah to PS,Jie went to meet her bestfriend and well I initially wanted to go look for Minghui and Janel,but Derek korkor caught up with me so I decided to go follow him to get his car keys from Maria.We then decided to take a nice long drive so we could talk.And the drive was really long!He drove all the way to the airport highway and back to church.We even went to the Cathy's car park to just sit in there and talk in the car,which was pretty funny.But I really really enjoyed talking to him (=
I was really glad to be able to be a listening ear to his problems and what not,haha and I found out that we're similar in one aspect of our character,haha!I really really thank God for him,one of the few people who can really make me smile and for the korkor that I've always wanted but never had! (=
After our drive,I followed him,Maria and Denise Godma to funan to eat mainly because I didn't want to be home so soon.Anyways at the foodcourt it was pretty funny watching Derek korkor and Maria fight,I don't know why but it was hilarious.Like what Denise pointed out,one minute they were talking about sardines and tuna the next they were arguing over something.One would have presumed that they were arguing over fish,haha!But it was really nice to just look at the both of them together,haha it was just very sweet la.We went to the Life bookstore and Derek korkor bought her a children's bible and devotional and something I think,can't remember.It was super sweet just watching them together not arguing and what not (=
Oh and something funny happened as well.We were in church waiting for Maria to call and suddenly Joshua,Sherman and er I can't remember who was the third person came up to Derek korkor's car without making a sound as we were inside.Apparently they tried to open the door wanting to scare him,haha!But they couldn't since the door was locked and I kinda noticed them.He wound down the window and it was really funny,haha.
Hmm,busy week ahead?I don't know,I think I've this weird liking to just drown myself in assignments,keeping myself absorbed.Sadly I don't have the christmas play trailer to worry about anymore because Matt C said that he'll edit it himself which is fine by me since he's the director and all. (=
Okies,time to rush out my assignment that's due tomorrow!Sigh,hope I won't fall asleep during lit again tomorrow.
My heart and my flesh fail,but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
Psalm 73:26
Labels: church, Daddy God, days, derekkorkor, stress, Thoughts