<body> <body>

Sunday, September 02, 2007 @9:50 pm

Yesterday's sermon on BGR was really good (=
I learnt loads of things that really made sense and I think I know how to go about doing the right thing that God wants me to do in His plan for me.
Things that really caught me were Terry & Kat's trial where they had to have a long distance relationship for quite awhile and despite that,they stayed strong in God and now they're happily married.(=

And the difference between Dating & Courtship.I can't really remember the exact differences but I shall try to remember.
Dating
-Is a one time thing
-A person can have more than one girlfriend/boyfriend and its perfectly fine
Courtship
-Is for life
-Only one other person is involved.
Can't really remember any more points.
Oh and another thing was the definition of love.The true definition is found in the bible and is one of my favorite verses of all time (=

Learnt a lot,seriously.
Also remembered what I was taught by someone else.If someone's there for you when you go through a break-up,you may start falling for that person because in your moments of sadness,grief and what not that person will seem like an angel to you because he/she's there to comfort you and make things better.And you start liking that person for the wrong reasons because all you're attracted to is the comforting side which won't always be there.True love is more than just that.

Today started off quite ok.Chinese tuition was alright though I kind of dreaded it.Faye prayed for me which was quite comforting.The message in the morning that I surprisingly received made me smile,so that was good,haha.Was early for service and I think the sermon today was really good,maybe because I felt that God was speaking to me and sort of explaining to me stuff.

Eep,I've overshot my time here gotta go and bathe and get ready for sleep.Tomorrow is the chinese paper!Pray for me?Haha (=
Will continue tomorrow!

it's about me and you.

Labels: , , ,


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +