<body> <body>

Wednesday, September 12, 2007 @11:04 pm

an unforgettable memorythat's what you are.
I got back my chemistry prelim paper today.Was pretty shocked with my marks because it was better than my bio marks.Ironically I am quite weak at chemistry and I hate that topic because of so many complicated things that I don't get or remember.

I think I managed to get the points that I wanted from my prelim results but they're really not up to standard.I keep telling myself that I need to study hard,to get distinctions and ace this exam but I keep failing.Social studies is one example,I screwed that paper up along with my English paper one and I feel so hopeless.Only God will be able to save me and I know that He will. (=

Today after school I attempted to study.I really did!I stayed back after school and went up to the control room to join Faith and Rozanne.It was freaking cold inside but thankfully I had my jacket.While studying,I plugged in my MP3 and tried to concentrate as masses of people came in and out and talked a lot.I can't say that I was successful because well,I don't think anything that I read from my chemistry textbook was absorbed into my brain.

Was really distracted by Deborah who kept on spouting facts from the Guiness Book of records,Cheryl who was singing,Vicki who was er,spazzing?Yeah,all the people from Faith's group.Oh and Cheryl wants to get into VJ,so I told her that once she gets into VJ,I'll go into VJ and she can be my senior!Haha and we were both going high over it which was really amusing.
And all of them were really nice,they said that next year they'll all come and visit me!Hehe.
Deborah said that she kept on thinking that I was Sec 3 which was really funny because she's so small sized and immature that it's easy to mistake her for a Sec 1.
Finally reached home at about 7.20pm.

All the songs that we were playing today all seemed to be on one topic that kinda makes me emotional.I know that after I asked for what I thought I'd never ask,things won't get any easier because I'll be pulled back by lies from Satan,but I have to have faith and trust.
I still do think about it,every second that I can spare, I would.I smiled and realized what I really felt during those times.Opening my chemistry textbook and looking at the faded highlighter and scribbles that was supposedly the neatest handwriting reminded me.And I wonder why I put myself through so much misery back then when I had something that could put a smile on my face in an instant.
''Keep holding on.'Cuz you're gonna make it through'' He whispers


don't tell me what to do,thinking it'll be the best way for me
don't change the way I view things,it's not going to work
don't push me away to protect me because it's backfiring

cuz in my heart I know..

Labels: , , , ,


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +