Monday, September 24, 2007 @10:37 pm
True friends are friends who stand by you through all seasons of your life.Friends that know you inside out but don't stand by you aren't necessarily true friends.I guess I never realized and learned that till too late.I never was there was I?I was always so caught up in my own little world,wanting everything to somewhat go my way.Pfft,how self-centered was I?I think I always felt that I was second-rate in everything,but that's no good excuse for what I did right?Bad memories still count as a stupid reason doesn't it?
You took my hand and showed me how
You promised me you'll be around
I took your words
And I believed in everything
You said to meI don't know what to do anymore..God please help me...
If someone said three years from now
You'd be long gone
I wouldn't believe them
'Cuz they're all wrong
I knew better cuz you said forever and ever
Who knew
Remember when we were such fools
And so convinced and just too cool
I wish I could touch you again
I wish I could still call you friend
I'd give anything
When someone said count your blessings now 'fore they're long gone
I guess I just didn't know how
I was all wrong
They knew better
Still you said forever and ever
Who knew
I'll keep you locked in my head
Until we meet again
And I won't forget you my friend
What happened?
That last kiss I'll cherish
Until we meet again
And time makes it harder
I wish I could remember
But I keep your memory
You visit me in my sleep
My darling
Who knew
-Pink, "Who Knew"
Labels: Daddy God, Thoughts