Monday, September 24, 2007 @10:03 pm
Today was pretty uneventful.Woke up late,at about 10am.
Cleaned up a little,ate lunch then went for tuition.Came back,bought my Dad's cake and waited for him to come home.
When he went to bathe,my sister,mum and myself locked our room door and waited for him to come back in.Lit up the candle and sang a birthday song for him (=
Yummy cake we had,haha!
Happy Birthday Daddy!50 years and counting (((=
SundayWoke up with a fright this morning.To be more specific,I woke up because of a nightmare that I had.All I remember wanting to do after I woke up was to cry and ask God to take it away.I kept on praying and praying before I decided that maybe it was alright to go back to sleep.
Then it was time to wake up and head to church.Ended up quite late though,only went in after intercession.
Sermon was really short today.Thought that we had a fire drill exercise but eh,it was just for show.After service,my cell who planned to all wear the "Little Miss" shirts wanted to take a picture of all of us wearing the shirt.I felt super..weird.Haha
Went to Marina for lunch where I didn't eat much as usual as I had a heavy breakfast.
After that,followed Charissa and the other girls to go window shopping.I spent most of my time just stoning as they looked at clothes,shoes and what not.Meow took me to see the leather jacket that he wants,which was really expensive.After all that,I went off to study alone.Bought a hot chocolate drink which killed my throat because it was so chocolately.But managed to do a few things,surprisingly.
Another surprising incident would be when Godma called me up suddenly and asked me where I was.Soon,she popped by and joined me.Was really good to have some company (=
Helped her mark papers again!Haha was so cool and fun (= I don't mind helping her out with this after my exams just to lighten her load and what not.
Had dinner at this really cool jungle like place with my parents,sister and aunt.Food was really good!And the place was just beautiful with all its natural deco,plants moss and what not.(=
After the yummy dinner,I finally went to Holland Village.Its a really nice place with loads of bars and what not.But still nice.(Yes,I'm really backdated,but who can blame me la?I don't stay in the west.)
God I wish you could hold me
Labels: church, Daddy God, days, random