Tuesday, September 04, 2007 @8:46 pm
SS paper today.It didn't go too well,made a few mistakes here and there.I think I might have even chosen the wrong essay question to do.Sigh,oh well it's now all up to God and how God's gonna influence the markers.
Tomorrow is English!My favorite subject (=
Not gonna do much in preparation,just going to read a good book and speak good English,haha.
And after the dreaded papers and very confusing non-existent instructions on how to do a _-level paper,I'll be heading to Teacher Winni's place!Meeting up with the rest of the 8ammers!Really excited ((= It's been quite long since the whole bunch of us have sat together in the same room at once.Although sadly its not the complete bunch(because some people have other commitments) we're still gonna have fun!Hopefully if we organize another one during the year end break the whole bunch of us can make it(= they're really like family and I love them loads!Haha
Sometimes I feel bitter inside,I feel like I'm sinking deeper and deeper in misery.
But I've got to remember that I'm here for a reason.And right now I think I know what God wants me to do.
that's the only way
Labels: church, random, school, stress