Thursday, September 13, 2007 @9:55 pm
so lately i've been wonderingVery little studying was achieved today.During lessons,it was pretty slack.Geography sucked as usual because my teacher cannot teach professionally to save her life.After that was math where we had a little scolding session again because my math teacher was annoyed with my class because apparently we dirtied his form class's table (which we didn't) or something along the lines of that.And my form teacher came in for contact time and sort of lectured us and said that our math and PE teacher complained to her.PE teacher said that we were unenthusiastic which made me go ?!?! because I can tell that she likes our class and doesn't have a problem with us because all of us like playing volleyball!Pfft.
Anyway,ate lunch at school,went for tuition then I went to my Grandma's house.Had a pretty good time bonding with the cousins.Val,Rach and I plan to go shopping after our exams!The three cousins (=
Didn't manage to study much there because well,I love my cousins too much to be antisocial,haha.And sadly,I've not studied since then.Oh well,there's the whole of tomorrow to look forward to.And I need to get more sleep,my Dad's been complaining that I've been surviving on "Junk Sleep" and has been hounding me to get enough sleep.
I've got the whole of tomorrow to sort out notes,pack my study items neatly and hopefully leave some time to finish writing geog summary notes and study some biology since it's a lot of memory work.Oh well,it's all up to Daddy God (=
runaway with my heart
runaway with my hope
runaway with my love
and if I could then I would
Labels: cousins, days, stress, Thoughts