<body> <body>

Wednesday, September 19, 2007 @9:01 pm

Sigh.
Not a very good day today.I was so tired in class that I kept on sleeping during random lessons when we had free periods (except chemistry,but she was going through the paper and I had already done some of it so I just fell asleep,thankfully she didn't catch me like she did yesterday).
So obviously if one cannot infer from the above,I once again did not have a productive study day at school.

I really feel like dropping dead or something.Nearly broke down in class today.I don't need another problem in my life.Junior and I are sort of feuding because I scolded her for being irresponsible.Won't go into much detail because its really complicated,I don't know how but now my sister is my in-between person.
I really don't see why she should be angry with me.I told my sister and my other junior,Feng Ou that if she gives me one good reason why she should be angry with me,then I'll keep quiet.
She then said that I was quite harsh but I seriously think its the stupidest thing to do if you tell me last minute that you can't make it for an event because you're helping another teacher and leaving me,Faith and Mei Ying to stay back on a friday night till 10pm to help out?!I have exams mind you.Argh!Another study day gone,just like that.How wonderful,thank you so much (=

This has been bugging me since Monday and I feel like dying.I even thought of quiting AV so I could just wash my hands off this annoying matter.But I can't,because I feel attached to AV and I think its my responsibility to help lay the foundation for the new SC AV team.If there's no foundation everything will collapse right?
I don't think Mei Ying and Faith see the importance of what I see,therefore I am alone in this.
I don't understand why I have to handle this rubbish when my exams are in 11 days.
If I said that I'm stressed,that's an understatement.

I think I may have been too harsh to her.When I'm pissed off severely,believe me,it's not a pretty sight.Oh wow,wait.I just cried.

The only thing today besides have God,classmates who amuse me and my sister that kinda brightened my day would have been talking to my twin,haha.Ok even if it was for what?5 minutes?But it was good.Last night was funny because he was going to tell me about his QT and what he read that really impacted him but we ended up talking about verses impacting us and what not.I then told him the verse that impacted me,Psalm73:26.And guess what?That was the exact same verse that he read and wanted to tell me about!Haha God works in weird but wondrous ways. (=

I've still a long way to go and I know that God.Just please be with me forever and help me through this.I will trust in You to make things right by surrendering all to You because I know and believe that You're doing the right thing for me.

And she cries herself to sleep,trying to convince herself that everything will be better tomorrow though she hurts inside.
i don't wanna be like this
everything that i hold in

my darling.

Labels: , , , ,


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +