Thursday, September 20, 2007 @9:49 pm
My head hurts.
I seriously don't know how I'm going to continue this madness of five hours of sleep a day.And attempting to get by the day with attempts to study.
Today was an okay day.Don't know why I'm here updating really.I should be bathing now or studying.Anyway tuition was alright,time passed by quite fast.Headed over to Grandma's,watched TV,slacked,ate dinner and celebrate my dear cousin,Rachel's birthday.
I hate myself.Gah.
Tomorrow is the stupid event where I have to stay back till 10pm.37250 hours of potential study all gone.I feel like a very big idiot.
Oh only upside was that I finally found the stupid song that I was trying to find for ages.Finally found the lyrics and a video of it on Youtube.It's by I nine and I'm seriously in love with that song,along with Pink's "Who Knew".
Was watching TV and something kind of killed me inside,but I just dedicated it to God.Its getting rougher and rougher but Matthew24:13 really helped and I hope its really God talking to me and not myself deceiving myself selfishly.
Tell me how I’m gonna make it
You’re the one I can’t forget
It’s like I’m running in slow motion in a nightmare that never ends
When I try to face it when I wake up I hate the way reality sets in
And He said "Stay strong my love".
Labels: cousins, Daddy God, days, stress