<body> <body>

Friday, September 21, 2007 @11:37 pm

Just got back from the event.
Dirty,sweaty,smelly and most importantly,tired.
Waiting for the toilet to be vacated.

I'm really tired and my head hurts again.
Will update tomorrow after another long day..

Rawr.I think God was really testing me today when Dad was driving me home...I'll stay strong and endure this for You Lord. (=

It's like I'm running in slow motion in a nightmare that never ends.
Through the seven days of lonely.

"but he who stands firm till the end will be saved."
-Matt 24:13

Labels: , , ,


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +