<body> <body>

Tuesday, September 18, 2007 @9:30 pm

it's not about me,its about you.
My eyes feel very heavy tonight,I feel like I'm going to drift off into sleep or something as I type this.
Oh yes,today during PE I kept on running for my life as my classmate and I ran round the canal for our warm up.My 'dearest' classmate who sits infront of me,whacked me on my arm which was injured and it hurt super badly because she whacked it really really hard!So to avoid another injury,I literally ran for my life increasing my speed.Was quite tired after that because I hadn't run for very long and it felt super nice!Haha

We played volleyball again and I beared with the pain that came with serving and whacking the ball.I killed my fingers though.It was really bad because I can't even type properly or bend my fingers because it hurts.
During chinese I did a little bit of math before doing I can't remember what else.Studied a little more during the other lessons but not enough again.Sigh.

After school,my dear juniors came to find me in my class but I was MIA trying to find the relevant teachers to get my missing CIP hours.Why were they looking for me?They couldn't find the AV keys.Went with them to the hall control,put down our bags and I called Mei Ying.Lo and behold,she brought back the keys.Anyway long story short,the Mid-Autum festival rehearsal was ok from upstairs,haha.Still a little messy though.

Something funny happened after the rehearsal.My sec3 chinese teacher who recognizes me but can't remember my name stopped me and asked me if I was going to do AV on Friday.I just went "Ah,dui." And she asked me what level I was and to study hard at home and thanked me for helping out with the AV for this Friday.And so the downside of being known for AV,you get random teachers who recognize you for being the one who handles AV most of the time.
And I'm supposed to be studying,pfft.I can really kiss my grades goodbye.

Right now I'm waiting for my twin to call me..Hmm,I think I'll go and do some QT right now..
I'm really tired...5 hours of sleep is no joke,sigh.

way up high or way down low...
nothing will ever change

Labels: , , ,


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +