<body> <body>

Saturday, September 22, 2007 @8:48 am

I think that its funny in a sort of ironic way that the people I love the most aren't necessarily related to me by blood.
Petty arguments,misunderstandings and bitterness.Was caught in the middle of it all and the best part was that while I was caught in the middle of it all,I had to help handle my AV matters.

I think what Godma reminded me when I called her up to tell her about my junior problem,a reminder to forgive people,really applies to everyday life.I don't have any hatred to the people involved but I think it's just really stupid to be petty.

I guess as I'm going through this period (with no studying what so ever,ack!) I'm learning what I should have been doing a long time ago.
Relying and looking to God for strength.

I still feel like I'm failing horribly though.And I still spend nights wishing that I could get out of this mess.

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +