Saturday, September 22, 2007 @9:59 pm
Hmm.Lync's 2nd birthday today.
After tuition,I went to Val's house to slack for awhile before heading to meet Alex!
She invited me over for lunch with her family and they were really really nice!I had nice yummy food and her parents and grandmother were really warm.I loved their accents,the way they spoke their words was just really fluent and wonderful to listen to.Haha
After lunch,she brought me up to her room and we started rummaging through her wardrobe for things to wear.We took about an hour and we were a little late for the party.But really enjoyed myself at the party.The games were not bad.I ended up with the relatively good groups I guess.First group was with Sherman Daddy,Ben Peh,JonP and this other little boy along with Kylie.We won some "know-someone-better" kind of contest.Haha don't know where the prize went anyway.Switched again and ended up with my twin Marcus,Ben Chee,Hannah and Wei Jun!We were at some food auction which was really cool.My group rocked!Haha we paid only 45 for 6 doughnut factory doughnuts,about 100 for half a cheesecake and a drink and still had loads of money left over.Oh and we also got a roast chicken,haha!
After the party,received a very nice personalized door gift and helped to clear up.
I was quite pleased because quite a few people said that I looked nice today,haha!Alex is my saviour!Ok,maybe not.She more so saved me from trouble,haha!And also,she was my stylist (=.
I really loved what I wore,even though it was a skirt which I hated,but oh well.
On the way home,Meow asked me something that I really didn't know how to answer and I just felt very....yeah...Sigh.
And about the other matter in my life,no I'm not worrying about anything at all.I don't blame anyone,really.I'm just going to let bygones be bygones and God to settle this in our hearts,even though I think it was just a really petty argument that really got me confused last night.Gah.
God's really putting me through tests.I just pray that I'll grow stronger and not lose hold.
I wish I could still call you friend
I'd give anything
Labels: church, Daddy God, days, Lync, random, Thoughts