Sunday, September 16, 2007 @9:00 pm
Gah.Had a stomach ache/gastric during dinner and I couldn't eat anymore which meant that I didn't finish my dinner...Sigh.
Oh and I think what made my week/month was going for lunch with Derek Korkor (=
I felt super pampered!Haha first he drove to Paya Lebar to pick me up from the CDC HQ.When we reached church,we went for lunch and he bought me lunch and a wonderfully nice present.Talked and talked though it felt a little weird because I've not seen him or spent some time with him for really long.But honestly it was really wonderful,it kept my spirits up for quite awhile (=
Thank you Daddy God for placing Derek Korkor into my life,I think he's the older brother that I never had but always wanted ((=
Just pray that You'll keep him safe always!
I try not to think about the pain I feel inside
because I'm gonna trust in You with faith and child-like belief
Labels: Daddy God, derekkorkor, random