<body> <body>

Thursday, September 06, 2007 @9:50 pm

Dinner was good.Feel really full now.

After tuition I went to Bishan with my sister and decided to run,which while running halfway I realized was not a very good idea because I was running on a empty stomach.So I ran for about 6 minutes and decided to walk back to Junction 8 from the park that I was running at.And the annoying this is that I was trying to run while listening to my MP3 and the ear piece just kept on falling out which killed my running momentum.
Wasted lots of time searching for something for Chris,but ended up with nothing.Went home and bathed because I sweated quite a bit (thanks to the hot sun and the fact that I was running) before heading to Val's place.

Talked to Val for awhile when she came back.Told her about what I thought last night.And right now I don't know what to think anymore,its so messy.Grah.
I wish I knew what to do.I know that I'm not supposed to worry,I'm supposed to trust but it feels so hard.Somehow I know that right now I can't do much.Sigh

Oh and while watching this TV show on Channel 8,some character said that she couldn't like someone because she already had a boyfriend and her friend said that it wouldn't hurt to like someone else.I felt super uncomfortable and I guess it really irked me.A lot.

Cause I don't wanna waste another moment
saying things we never meant to say

Labels: ,


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +