Monday, September 03, 2007 @7:29 pm
Chinese paper today was ok I guess.I seriously have no comments on it.Had the same nonchalant feeling that I had when I did my prelim papers.Trust in God I suppose.And I will trust. (=
After the papers,I went down to my dearest cousins' place to borrow her watch and managed to do a little bit of studying.Was still really distracted though,but I'm getting there.When we were walking out of her 'estate' there were some Caucasian guys cycling and doing stunts in the middle of the lane/road and suddenly when we were infront of them,one of them shouted that one of them liked one of us.Val just muttered "street punks" and I just laughed.I'd like to think that it was me but I was wearing my specs and looking nerdy so I think its Val,haha (=
And so continuation of yesterday's post.
The sermon on Ruth really hit me but its kinda personal so I won't say,haha.After service I was really zombie like.Stoned around with Ming Hui who was complaining about her bag being heavy,haha.Decided to meet Alex when she arrived at church.
And then I understood the meaning of dying inside.Alex was really funny though,in her messages she went "No!No!Don't die!I'm coming!", "I'm coming i'm coming! I'll save you!" and lastly "I said I'm coming! Can be patient or not? Don't die yet!" which was really amusing and made me smile a little.
Decided to sit at one corner of the amphitheater which is somewhat my favorite spot and I found something.(of all things,why
that particular thing?Is it a sign?Hmm) and I just smiled because I found it as I was sort of talking to God.Alex then came and I followed her to the 11.15am service which made me miss 8am.Then stoned around while waiting for Denise Godma to help me with SS.
Went up to Aunty Joyce's office with her and after she taught me what I needed to know,I talked to her and I felt better.She had this really understanding tone which kinda irked me but I guess its her way of setting the mood and er,what not.I'm not making any sense.
Last night on the phone with Alex was really funny.I kept on forgetting what I had said,for example I went "seeked" instead of "sought" and I forgot about it in the span of 5 seconds.
Oh struggle for the day,I was doing my paper and trying my best to make the best of the time that I had but my thoughts kept drifting away and I even had some depressing thoughts but thankfully I managed to push them aside.(=
I actually had more to say but I really forgot.Might update later tonight or tomorrow.Time for a shower (=
won't you tell me who you really are?
Labels: church, days, random, school, stress, Thoughts