<body> <body>

Sunday, September 09, 2007 @10:11 pm

And so.It's the 9th of September.

In the morning I went to 8am Sunday School to accompany Jess in leading worship.It was ok I guess but they weren't really responsive nor did they sing much.Went out and sat with Jess.Talked about our little plan for the Sunday School and started worrying a little.Went for service after that.
Errr...wasn't really paying attention during the sermon because,well,the font for the powerpoint was freaking small and it was really cold.Finally got out of the freezing CNS to the warm and very hot sun.Charissa disappeared so,it was weird because she said that we were to have a cell lunch.My Godma then said that she was going home to mark papers.Suntanned with Ming Hui and Janel for a little while before I received an sms from Char saying that she was shopping with her mum and told us to go shopping first.

Decided to go to Suntec (ok,Janel's choice since she had to collect her contacts) they refused to go on the Marina Bus though it was really empty and the suntec bus was really packed.Anyway,Ming Hui and I waited for Janel to try on her contacts which took quite awhile.Amused ourselves with the surroundings and Janel's impatient antics.Finally finished and they brought me to ?! Carl's Jr for lunch.Walked pretty fast there and lo and behold,the whole lync lunch people were there!I was kinda like huh?And I saw my dearest Denise Godma there and was like wahh?Haha but sat down anyway and Kenneth came over to talk.He then helped me in my picking of numbers for my grandma while (unknowingly) the rest prepared the birthday cake.

Suddenly the birthday cake came and I was in a state of shock,haha.While the rest sang a birthday song,I cried!Haha was really touched and happy.They then presented me with my presents oh and JL bought me a Sunflower bouquet.They gave me a nice notebook and a toy flower.I think my cell people bought me a book.Denise Godma bought me a cup (?!) haha and a book of verses (=

The notes in the notebook were really cute,haha.Like Dara's panda that has cow spots,the soccer guys' messages (eg. Joshua's zi lian-ness--he signed off as Joshua (star player,mega star,etc etc.) I guess it kinda helps that I like stars.But the stars I like are in the sky and the shape,haha!), Jon Kwok signed off as My Jiejie's favourite brother) which was really really amusing. x)
Matt C wrote something that made me smile, "Hey my dancer girl".I'm a dancer girl!Haha!
And ahh Sherman Daddy's message was damn sweet and made me cry again,haha.

After the cake eating and what not,everyone left and Dara and I spent our day listening to Matt C and Denise discuss the Christmas play.I ended up spending my entire day just listening to them rattle on and on,not the way I envisioned my birthday being spent but oh well.Had dinner with the parents after that.And opened my sister's present for me,which is this super nice adidas shoebag and a weird blue and yellow scarf,haha (=

Saturday!
The "Boy meets Girl" session part 2 was rather interesting.The questions were real and interesting.I think it was nicer to have discussed it in the groups that we were in than with the whole group of girls,but it was nice.Interesting questions like "Is having a crush wrong?".
The final general answer which made a lot of sense was,it's ok to have a crush.But it's not ok to have a crush on a girl/boy when you're attached to someone else.

After Lync,sat around with Alex,Sherman Daddy,Ele Mummy and Mark(alex's brother) while waiting for my parents.Went to the East to eat Seafood because the indecisive me couldn't decide where to go.The food was good,managed to try this nice dish that was called bamboo clam because the clam is in a shape of a bamboo,haha.
Went back to my Aunt's place to have cake and rest.Sang a nice birthday song and had cake (the cake was horrible though) had a really nice night ((=
Came back pretty late though.

Slowly,I'm beginning to understand a little more.I'm still seeing things from a perspective that affects me and how God sees it.I've been selfish,realized that I need to see things from how it affects others too.I've over reacted,but I'm an emotional fool.
It's hurting and I'm hurting myself because of it.I've yet to understand fully why things turned out this way.Why God pulled you out,why He decided to do this.I really don't want to lose you completely.But at the same time I need to know why,so I can learn to do what He wants me to do.He told me to not give up and I'm gonna stay strong in Him,with faith.

So I tried to be like you
But I got swept away
So lonely inside
So busy out there
And all you wanted
was somebody who cares

Labels: , , , ,


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +