Friday, August 03, 2007 @10:05 pm
Today really woke me up about certain things.
But ironically,I am really tired.
Stayed back today to help out my juniors after my prelim papers which went quite badly.
Was chased home but I didn't listen and stayed to help my dear juniors who drive me nuts.The marching sucked really badly.The entire 3 contingents standards were really bad.Got pretty sian after watching them.
Oh and before that I went to play volleyball and basketball (both of which were pretty slack) in the hot sun with my classmates.Wasn't too successful though.
God is really just so awesomely graceful.He's taught me and given me the reason why certain things happened.Its just so wonderful finally someone who understands the pain you're going through especially when its about things that are just so precious and close to your heart.I hope everything will work out soon!You're loved by meeeeeee & I'll keep praying (=
Thank you thank you thank
you. (=
But even after that I'm still not ok.
I want to fall into a deep sleep into my virtual reality.
its just like you're not there.
and it hurts.
Labels: ava, school, stress