<body> <body>

Saturday, August 25, 2007 @12:37 pm

Sigh.

I'm constantly fighting this battle within me.
I'm still struggling to trust God and leave everything in His hands,but questions that doubt His greatness keeps entering my head & I feel so drained,so tired and majorly upset because I start thinking too much,blowing things out of proportion.And it really hurts.
Sometimes I just don't feel like doing anything but just sleep or waste my life away.(Ok,the former is a little hard to because this morning I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep)

Talking to Alex is seriously one of the greatest things that God has blessed me with.She's like an exact mirror duplicate of me and my "problems" haha.I really understand how she feels and what's she's going through.Maybe that's why I got put into her life.Also,she's keeping me rooted in Christ!
I can't be overwhelmed by my insecurities,I have to focus on God,the center of everything. (=

And right now,I feel much better than I did about an hour ago.
I finally understand the song "All in all" especially the sentence that goes "You are my strength when I am weak".Its not just physical weakness,but spiritual weakness.

show me your colours

Labels: ,


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +