<body> <body>

Friday, August 17, 2007 @8:45 pm

she wanted too much,asked for too much and took too much
but she didn't cherish it,taking it for granted.
now she has lost everything...everything except her tears.


I saw Cephas again this morning on my way to school.I seem to always see him while I'm on my way to school.But wait.That's not the point.
Went to the "Ice-Cream Chef" with Anthea,Faith & Rozanne.Shared ice-cream with Faith and attempted to copy my bio notes while Anthea & Rozanne were pushing each other which was quite amusing.Lots of shoving each other,spraying water and force-feeding of baby food ensued. Managed to finish about two mind maps which was ok I guess.I still have loads of things to do though.Got home only at about 7.30pm and didn't feel too good.I think my appetite is going again..

Rawr.
I really miss the water..I miss swimming.On Wednesday when I was heading home after my chemistry revision and run with my classmate,I passed the Chinese Swimming Club and it just so happened that it was a pretty cloudy day.There were droplets of water on the window as I peered out of the window.And I wondered what the VJ swim team and jiao lian were doing.I think its really true how you don't learn to really treasure something till you lose it.I used to hate going for trainings because I was so lazy.But I really miss not being able to swim laps and just enjoy the cool water and breaks where Deanna and I would hope that the VJ girls would stay in the toilet and hibernate or something,haha.
After our exams,we're gonna hit the water and swim!And not slack hopefully,haha.Must remember to get her to come play touch-rugby with me in church,haha.

My revision/studying/mugging hasn't been really good.Progress has been made thankfully,but I don't think its enough.Haha,I need more time and discipline!Tuition tomorrow.I need more time!

I think I'm in a love-hate relationship with literature.My literature teacher is pretty boring and I think I've lost the passion for it.But I still love how the English language can be used in so many different ways to express one meaning.(=
I love literature!But not my teacher I guess,haha.I need help!

Things elsewhere haven't been good I guess.I'm not feeling well,cranky and well,just not good in general.I'm still struggling,as always but God has been gracious as always and is helping me pull through.I'm gonna stay strong and trust in You.(=

all i'm asking you is to not write me off....

Getting kind of busy again.
I just pray that it doesn't overwhelm me such that I start forgetting things and memories start to fade away.And when memories start to fade away,things start to lose their purpose in your life.I don't want that.

I've not much time,don't think I'll be sleeping tonight.I've got lots of work to be done on top of studying.God give me strength!

but she's praying and trusting in You
because only You will make things right again.

Labels: , , , , ,


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +