Thursday, August 23, 2007 @8:53 pm
never had a dream come trueMm..paper today was ok I guess.Not very confident but thank God for being there with me.No school tomorrow because I have no paper.Going to clean up the entire house (ok,mainly my room that is shared with my sister,my corner in my parents' room & the bookshelf in the living room).And do loads of stuff that I won't be able to do in quite a while.
Things at home have quietened down a little but things still aren't right.I sometimes kinda wished that I knew what was going on,but sometimes I guess its better that I don't know anything at all.
you will always be.I think I know what clicked.
Val was telling me about what Jon's church in Australia does when the youths get attached.They're not allowed to be together for 3 weeks and after that "probation" period they're kinda like free to go.And yesterday morning it was when I think I got why God made her tell me that.
Maybe He's putting me through this "probation" period as well..And thank you God for Alex.She's been reminding me again and again to just leave things to You.I finally got the message,sigh.Right now as selfish as it is,I wish things would be better soon.
Honestly,everything is a reminder,not that I'm complaining because I sometimes start to smile to myself.And sometimes its what lifts my spirits up...
till the day that I found you...
Labels: Daddy God, random, Thoughts