<body> <body>

Saturday, August 18, 2007 @10:27 pm

living in a shadow
putting on a facade.

My shoulder hurts really bad.
Because of my kiasu-ness,I think I packed too many things inside hence killing my shoulder.But I love my bag,haha I really do.

Tuition this morning.Miraculously I could wake up early despite sleeping 5 hours(again!) only.Got ready and lo and behold,my dad came home.So I got a ride =D Plus breakfast that I wasn't planning on having.Tuition was alright.Quite fun I guess,but I miss the graduates!Haha,they seriously liven up tuition sessions.We have a lack of guys in the sec4 level,we're dominated with St.Marg's girls,haha.
Oh Nell's mother whom I kind of met before because I went down after finishing tuition and she had some problem going up,so I tried to help.Anyways,I met her again today and she thought I was sec 2,haha.No surprise there (=

Went to walk in the rain which was kinda stupid but I enjoyed it.It wasn't that heavy so I just walked since I had to get to PS to meet Faith.Boarded the bus and sat under the air-con (how smart right?) haha kinda liked the cold feeling but couldn't take it after awhile.But held on till I reached PS.Met Faith who was super late as always.Bought the teacher's day presents and had lunch at Carl's Jr.Shared with her because I have a small appetite.Talked and she sent me to the bus stop.Took a bus to church.

Cell was ok I guess.Sat there after lync and talked to Ming Hui and Janel who left soon after.Sat there and talked with Daphne mummy while waiting for Elena Mummy,haha.She finally came and we then headed to Soup Spoon(my first time!) for dinner where we bumped into Linette,Sabrina and Wei Jun!Haha had dinner and our (D,E,T) attempt at studying failed because I ended up getting dragged by the both of them to go watch fire works which wasn't that spectacular.Got home pretty fast despite the crazy number of people out.

after all she said,I felt that I understood what she meant.
i just want to know what's going on,to get a better sense of where we're heading.
Daddy God please do something?

I wish I hadn't done that.I wish we could turn back time.
living in misery and cheerfulness.

and lost is the feeling I have now.

Labels: , , , ,


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +