Monday, August 27, 2007 @10:46 pm
Interesting thing happened last week.
The topic of friends kept on appearing.
During cell it was discussed,in my devotional it said something about friends and during service the archbishop suddenly talked about friends when the topic was "Walk the Talk".
And actually right now I don't really know what I want to say.
There's actually quite a lot.And most of it is derived from what I talk to Alex about.
What I talk to her about makes me think a lot actually,come to think of it.
She gave me an idea of a very sweet ideal relationship and how it starts out.
Both parties actually liking each other but not getting together till about 4 years later.And that's what true love is,its in God's perfect timing. (=
And..even though she didn't really talk to me about it,it made me think.
She had to go off as her other friend was gonna call her and it gave me a sinking feeling in my stomach.At times she makes me really envious and sometimes jealous but not in a very sinister way.I guess this,all of this, is God's way of teaching me...
A lot of rambling,so please ignore this post.LolBut I really miss you...
Labels: random