<body> <body>

Sunday, August 05, 2007 @9:28 pm

In all things,give thanks.

Well,I'm feeling much better now..
So I just want to thank God for so many things.
Truly,only He is wonderful and perfect and does things in perfect timing.
Even though I don't know why He does things at times,I'm sure its all for my(our)
own good.

Even though I wish for more,I'll let Him do things at His timing.
Because I know at the end,there will be something wonderful waiting for me.
And I hope that its you.

And when I want to find you,I just
close my eyes.

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +