<body> <body>

Tuesday, August 21, 2007 @5:43 pm

I found my house key!
Haha,ok that was really random but I thought I lost it about a week ago.
Was quite upset because attached to it was my favourite keychain shaped in the shape of an electric guitar.

Trying to not think about something is really hard.
Especially when you want to lift your thoughts up to God when it comes to the thing you're trying to not think about.Things somehow trigger thoughts or my mind suddenly drifts to said topic.
Like right now,I'm wondering if you still read this.

I'm leaving everything to You God.

Papers today were ok,thank You God for being there with me! (=
Biology and Chemistry papers tomorrow.Going to study after trying to catch up on a little sleep,probably about 10 minutes because I think I might fall sick soon.Might be due to the fact that I walked in the rain on Saturday,heh.

Labels: , , ,


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +