<body> <body>

Monday, August 20, 2007 @10:41 am

I feel really dumb.
But thank you Daddy God for sending Alex to help me finally SEE better and understand.
Finally.

I'm sorry for all the hurt I've caused.My senselessness and mood-swing messages.
All the pain I've put you through,I'm sorry.I just wanted everything to be normal.
But obviously,I can't do that.


And everything finally makes sense.
Even though I fell asleep during yesterday's sermon,the only thing that I could remember was this. "You must hate your brothers,sisters,parents..etc before you can become my disciple"
And this morning it finally hit me what God was trying to tell me.
I have to love Him first before I can love anyone else or do anything (=

I will trust you and love You more each day,cleanse my heart & renew my spirit.

In other matters,things have gotten worse.I sort of figured it out though I wasn't there at all.It's not just a mere petty argument.It got worse.Things are quite ugly right now.
But thankfully the clothes were already washed when I got home from school after my chinese paper,which went quite ok.I didn't feel worried nor do I feel worried now.I think this is how you feel like when You completely trust God (=

Anyway,its going to be hard,handling a personal issue and some internal issue.
Gah,Daddy God please teach me to love You more and help me in this.

the story doesn't end

Labels: , , ,


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +