Saturday, August 25, 2007 @9:34 pm
Hui Ting's farewell surprise thing was pretty fun,haha.
We younger girls sat in the extra room and were pretty anti-social,haha.We talked and talked about things like how weird our teachers are which was pretty amusing.
Enjoyed myself just talking to the three crazy people,Kylie,Sarah & Gabrielle.Ming Hui was there too!Thankfully,haha.
Oh and I did something really nice today.On my way to church,in the bus this guy and I gave up our seats for this elderly couple.And this elderly woman was standing beside me but she had nothing to hold onto so I moved my hand,thinking it was just a normal gesture but the lady was really nice and smiled at me.When there was another empty seat,she tapped me and asked me to sit there,which was really nice.
I think I wouldn't have gotten through today without God.
So,thank you Daddy God for giving me YOUR strength (=
I wanna tell you the things I've seen
I wanna take you to where I've been
Labels: Lync, random, Thoughts