Sunday, August 19, 2007 @9:00 pm
Hmm.
Everything is just going haywire.
This morning,my tutor informed me at the last minute that she couldn't make it,so I decided to wander about.I sat at the raffles city stairs before heading to church where I sat at the CNS.Then I had this sudden urge to move and walked over to the war memorial.Sat at the pavement near some trees and a lamp post and just enjoyed the quiet.Walked back to church and chatted with Alex for awhile before going for service.
Service was er ok.I kind of fell asleep during the sermon.
Went to the welcome centre before having lunch and walking around with Val,Janel and Ming Hui.Was pretty sian while they shopped.Finally went to meet Denise Godma and talked to her for a bit before doing some work.At the end I helped her mark some literature papers which was quite fun and I was her PA for awhile which was amusing,haha.
Dinner and I'm home.So yeah
please don't go away
I need you now
and I'll hold on to this
I don't know what's happening anymore.I don't know what I just did,but I really want this sorted out for real.I want to know you again,to be able to tell when you're really happy and upset.To be able to cheer you up,make you smile and brighten your day.To be there for you.
I want that from you too.
Daddy God,You know what's in our hearts,I pray that You'll solve this.Only You can.
God only knows all your broken pieces
Only He knows what you're going through
God only knows what you hide inside
And He's holding onto you
God only knows
Labels: church, cr, Daddy God, random, stress