Wednesday, August 22, 2007 @7:22 pm
have you
have you everBiology & Chemistry papers today..
Chem was first and I did an extra question by mistake but didn't realize it till after the exam.Was quite amusing though,haha.Biology was okay I guess.
I realized that whatever my former pri-school classmates tested me before the paper appeared in the paper!Thank you God (=
After those two papers,I checked my English paper.Did pretty well for situational writing.I think I just sat in my seat in shock.Was really shocked and I nearly wanted to cry.God is really really gracious (=
Haha,but for my paper 2 I didn't do that well.Summary was really bad and was the major factor that pulled my mark down.But learnt to be humble and just thanked God for it.
Tuition after that and I'm back home.
Maths tomorrow.
I don't know if its me putting myself through this misery or if something's putting me through this.Its really hard to not think about it.Everything,honestly,everything reminds me of it.Even something trivial and small like someone's action will remind me of you.
I really want things to be better again.
His scars will heal you if you let HimSomething this morning suddenly made sense.But I can't remember it at all.Sigh.
loved & lost somebody
Labels: Daddy God, random, school, stress