Sunday, August 26, 2007 @7:16 pm
But the memory dies as the sun reach the skies
I'm alone again
Today went pretty alright.
The first few parts of the morning went pretty bleah and boring because all I did was walk around,stone,attempt to read Much Ado,filling my bottle & waiting for Alex.
Talked to Alex for awhile before my dearest Godma came and whisked me off to service.I guess I got a little too caught up in the conversation,thank goodness Godma was there (=
During service,the harp/guitar guest soloist was awesome!He played the guitar so fast and so beautifully that I was just in awe.It was just so..so..angelic.Haha,after that there wasn't much time left so we didn't have intercession.During the sermon,I didn't really pay attention because it was freaking cold and I shared my jacket with Ming Hui and Megan.Hilary came a little after and kept on doing weird things like sleeping on my lap,shoulder,poking me,freezing me with her hands,etc.
Was really relieved to be out of the CNS.Didn't go for lunch with the usual crowd.Spent my time waiting for my Godma at Pacific Coffee and catching up with my bestfriend for a little while.Denise Chan (aka my Godma) took..5 hours?Waited for her for quite long,called her umpteen times because I was unsure of whether I was supposed to meet her.Read my lit book anyway and finished it as she was marking her SS scripts.One boring book down,one Shakespeare to go!Plus my previous assignments & notes that I made in class.Le sigh.
I think the fact that I have only about 1 week! to my actual language papers plus SS paper has FINALLY sinked in.Sigh,I need to mug badly.And God,I need Your strength even more.
Pray for me please!!
Can't wait to be able to meet up with the 8ammers at Teacher Winni's place!And so many other things like the Christmas Play!I'm freaking excited,the script's out and I'm one of the dancers,yayye =D
Roller coaster load of emotions.
We're one step closer to something,will you let us make things work?
Labels: church, Daddy God, days, random, Thoughts