<body> <body>

Friday, July 13, 2007 @9:26 pm

I'm tired and cold.
My eyebags/black eye circles are really obvious but I don't care.
I just want sleep.

I'm really distracted.
Sigh,tried to finish all my homework at BK today but failed.I saw something which triggered a random thought.Couldn't get it out of my head and the fact that I was alone with emo music playing at any time didn't help.So,I avoided looking at what triggered my thought and took out a post it randomly and wrote down what I thought.I guessed it helped a little.

The only thing that made me smile a little was the durains my dad bought for me.I don't care about the extra weight or whatever rubbish it is with the females and eating at night.I need the extra nutrients anyway.

Looks like my initial plan of staying up till 2am to do homework and study has to be used.
Sigh...

as long as you love me...

Labels:


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +