<body> <body>

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 @7:33 pm

I know I said that I wouldn't update anymore but I really need to let this out somewhere.
Today during lunch I just felt like a shadow.
I kinda gave in to everything my team-mates asked for.
Couldn't really be bothered to try to fit in,just played along to get where I wanted to be.

Finally got left alone at the swimming complex.But something came up and I got kinda annoyed.
Anyway,I was really stressed and anxious the whole time while waiting.
The only thing that brightened up my day was when the VJ girls passed me a postcard that they had written for the team which I found really sweet and nice of them (:

Then my event finally came.The only thing I thought about was how freaking slow I was in the team,pulling them down and something else that was annoying me alotttt.
I wanted to swim all the way for the last 15m but couldn't.I think I slowed down at the last 5m which wasn't supposed to happen.Anyway,my timing was really bad.I could tell that coach was disappointed.

I wanted to cry despearately but somehow managed to hold it back in.But I know that I really need to let it all out.I don't know when,but it hurts.I want it to be with you,in your arms.

and I know that I'm safe again once more

Labels: ,


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +