<body> <body>

Tuesday, July 03, 2007 @4:52 pm

I don't know what to feel.
All I know was when I was waiting for Deanna,all I wanted to do was just cry.But I held back.
I still have the want.The want to cry that is.

It was my personal best,yeah.But obviously,not good enough.
She wasn't really helpful.Although both her and myself knew that we couldn't expect much.
I guess that's what coaches are for.To demoralize you.So you'll work harder.

There is still a next year.But where will I go?
On the bright side,Deanna commented that it's pretty good for someone who only had a month and a half to prepare while all the others had years.I guess I'd have to agree with her.

I don't know where this is going to take me.
There is still Thursday and Friday to get by.
But thank you Daddy God for being there,even though I wasn't as fast as the others

I don't know what to do now.
All I want to do is just huddle up in one corner and cry.
I wish you were here right now.When I need you the most.Like how you were so sweet and just held me and comforted me as I cried.I want that now...
when all my hopes fell and in my mind its the end of the world.
open up your eyes and draw the curtains

Labels: ,


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +