<body> <body>

Monday, July 23, 2007 @6:16 pm

Hmm..
Have time on my hands because I'm eating dinner concurrently as I type.
Multi-tasking!Anyway,so I decided to update.

Saturday was a really packed day!
Morning woke up pretty early to eat breakfast and head to see Doctor Huang about my face because I had ugly white patches all over my face due to chlorine bleaching and the hot sun reacting with the chlorine.Got to buy my doughnut from Four Leaves.Hehe,childhood reminisce.After visiting doctor Huang I would always go to the bakery a floor down and buy my rainbow sprinkle doughnut. (:
Headed to tuition after that.Was a rather interesting session I guess.
Mark's mum,auntie Jean dropped me off at the bus stop near the house but I had to wait for about 20 minutes for her.Wasn't too bad a wait though.Glenn was in the car when she came.I think its pretty interesting watching the two brothers interact.Since they're pretty different.

Bus-ed to church.But walked to my aunt's house before heading to church.Had to feed the cat.Went to 7-11 to buy cup noodles for lunch.Came to my aunt's house finding it a mess thanks to the stupid cat!I didn't know that the hot water dispenser was off and happily put the water into the cup and decided to start cleaning the place up.Once I had finished the cleaning I went to get my lunch and realised that it was cold.Because I used cold water.Yeesh.And the cat ran under the bed when I accidentally left the bedroom door open!Took me about 30 mins just to chase it out from under the bed,causing me to be late for lync!Rawr.
Had cell which I was really quiet at.Rushed off to Newton to meet val and ate at Macs for dinner.Went to her house to pick Godma up before we headed to Mediacorp for SAJC's rapture!

We had to fill up the tickets with our details because the security there was quite tight.Waited for awhile before we were leaded to the theater.We were walking behind the GOH and they announced for the audience to stand for the arrival of the GOH.Haha felt super grand and important as we walked to our seats because everyone was clapping and standing.The dances were really really nice!SAJC dance really has the moves.(:
The guest items were equally as awesome.As we left,it was the same procedure and it was quite weird but nice.Walked up and down because the carpark layout was pretty confusing.Finally got in and drove to Adam Foodcourt for my Godma's supper and cousins' supper.Went home after that.

Sunday!Woke up really early to meet Faye but she told me at the last minute that she couldn't make it.So I sleeply read my book at the steps that lead to Raffles City.Went for service and felt really happy to be there.(:
Didn't really listen to the sermon,but everyone said that it was good.Sigh.After service,I blew $6 on pasta with cream sauce. =/ Should have just gone to subway then I could have gone to do my work.Went to feed the cat again before doing my work.Managed to sleep for awhile which was really nice. (=

Sigh,I'm stressed,tired.I just want this to end.

Both of us broken,caught in the moment.

Labels: , , , ,


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +