Monday, July 09, 2007 @5:31 pm
EMDD went ok I guess,the backstage crew dropped the choral risers for both performances.Some junior screwed up the mic-ing part but till now we don't really know who it was.And mic packs got switched!But luckily we found out just before the chinese drama went on stage.
The day was long,but I survived on a 101 sweets and chocolates.And there was this huge mirror where the mic-ing area was so for a moment I thought I saw the fat cookie monster appear,haha.
So,I was really hyper along with my juniors.I kept on jumping about and didn't feel very very tired.
At the end of the whole thing,we (the AVA team that finally got acknowledged) had to carry loads of stuff in our arms.We received flowers!And my junior's rose broke.The head of the rose just snapped off,which was quite amusing.
I got a flower from the choir conductor,another flower from Eunice my current favorite senior,a rose from Matilda who graduated who apparently remembers me and a rose from a rose from the teachers as a gift of gratitude.
Carried all the things and went home really late.About 12 plus in the morning.Slept only at one.
Sunday!
Woke up rather early considering I had a long day the day before and slept quite late.Ended up being late for service.I think I actually listened for quite a bit.After service,went for family brunch at this coffee shop for chicken rice.The dishes came quite slow,so by the time the last dish came,I was really full.Don't know what's so good about that place because the chicken tasted bland,not smooth,the veggie was ok,the chicken cutlet was ok,the mutton soup tasted really bad.Anyway,I didn't finish my rice.Oh plus the lime juice was average. =/
After lunch,I went to BK at the Penisular to study while the rest of the family went to see my grandparents' renovated home.Did some math with John's help,haha.I managed to do my work!Anyway,spent some time freezing at BK before heading out to walk because the weather was really nice.Talked and talked before going home.
Had hokkien mee for dinner,finished up some work before plonking into bed because I need more sleep.I have really horrible eyebags. =/
Ahh.Oh I'm not going to update anymore because I have promised to start mugging more and do well for the exams.(:
So,yes.I have nothing else to say.Work ahead!
fatigue.
Daddy God,please give me the strength and energy to recover..
Labels: ava, church, random, school