<body> <body>

Monday, July 16, 2007 @7:15 pm

Bah.I feel really stressed.

My new teacher-in-charge for av came to me today and informed me of the stupid racial harmony day rehearsal tomorrow.Apparently,I'm IC again because he's as inexperienced as the rest of my juniors are.
I thought that maybe if I let my juniors mess up a bit it'll be alright and I can just leave everything without worrying.Apparently that wouldn't happen at all.
And honestly,I've not started studying properly yet.Everyday I seem to come home rather late either that or I seem to waste time unknowingly.And its only 18 days before the language prelims and about 20 plus more days before the other prelims.

Other issues that keep wandering about in my mind doesn't really help either.
But I'm just guessing that its God's way of reminding me that He'll provide for me if I keep asking with a humble heart.

I want to curl up in a corner (no,I want to be curled up in your arms)
and just cry again.Because I know you can comfort me & make me smile again.The words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it ok...

"Love isn't about what you say,its about what you do."
God only knows all my broken pieces
Do you see how much I need you right now?

Labels: , , , , ,


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +