<body> <body>

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 @6:38 pm

And chinese oral is OVER.
There's still next year to ahem,look forward to,haha.

God was really wonderful and even though I think I didn't do too well,God will provide!
Haha I suspected that I would be questioned on the different uniform that I was wearing and somehow I remembered what student leader was in chinese!"Xue Zhang" =D
I kept on stuttering though.Oh wells,as what Hannah said during her testimony "Do your best & God will do the rest" (=

I came home and slacked for quite awhile,playing sims till about 6 before bathing and I'm now eating dinner.Have loads of stuff to do.Write my letter for early dismissal,do my 2 lit essays,1 maths paper from tuition,1 maths paper from maths lesson today,study & prepare for the chem peer tutoring tomorrow.
I guess the chem peer tutoring isn't that bad a thing.I got someone whom I'm ok with I guess,plus I think this is God's way of helping me be more persistent in my studies.He answered my prayer! ((=
and I remembered His love for me
Alrights,gonna end here because I have loads of things to do.And I'm cold.

all the miles that seperate

Labels: , ,


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +