<body> <body>

Thursday, June 07, 2007 @1:05 pm

Mm,not pissed off anymore,haha.Managed to cool down about 2 minutes after I had posted that entry last night.Rawr,I hate it when my temper can get pretty bad especially when I'm pretty pissed off.I think I inherited it from my Dad.Oh well

Youth Day dance session!
We had our first rehearsal on Tuesday night in the NT hall and it was really wonderful.
Dara taught Ming Hui,Janel,Valerie and myself the dance.We amazingly managed to learn 3/4 of the dance during those 2 plus hours we occupied the room.Dara was pretty pleased with us. (=

I envy Ming Hui so much!She's really graceful and all the move she makes is all very swift & beautiful.Rawr,I think I've lost all of that since I've not danced for a gazillion years and I'm not as flexible as I was before. )=
Shall practice more and hopefully I'll be able to regain all that back.Haha had this weird idea of joining a ballet class again.I honestly wouldn't mind,haha.

That aside,the dance was really beautiful as the song was.(=
Now I have to go for tuition and later hunt for ballet shoes,haha.
Lifted my face,wiped the tears from my eyes

Labels: ,


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +