<body> <body>

Sunday, June 17, 2007 @3:54 pm

Hmm.I can't seem to remember what I did roughly the past 6 days.I shall try to remember.

I went for the Face2Face concert yesterday and somehow Ming Hui and I got roped in into ushering/helping out.Haha was kind of fun doing it but the both of us didn't want to stand outside.The concert was good (= The Lync band did well!Went for dinner after that.

Err day before that I went for training which was a nightmare because of certain reasons that shan't be disclosed here.The training sets weren't that bad thankfully.Hmm,went home for lunch before heading off to Far East to meet Janel & Val to buy our costumes.We went from Far East to Marina to Bugis.Got our pants at a good price (we could have brought it down though. =/) and got our ballet shoes!Now its the top.Oh and we practiced after our dinner.Oh and there was this scary guy who kept on walking past the prayer hall that we were in.He was exercising at first,but he left once more adults came =D

Thursday..Tuition was bad because I wasn't feeling well.Went home to rest for awhile before heading to Queensway to accompany my bestfriend to collect jerseys.I cabbed there and the uncle drove quite fast!And I am NEVER taking a cab again.They're freaking expensive and because of that I'm broke for the rest of the holidays!Went to do some work after that.Headed to Grandma's much later.
Wednesday,after training I took quite long to get back home.
Tuesday I was at school cleaning.=/But managed to get off sort of early and then went for a movie!Ocean's thirteen =D Only annoying thing was the whole bunch of foreigners whose handphones kept on blaring awful sounds during the show and they kept on talking and giggling.=/
Monday.Tuition and I can't remember what else.Oops.
I know you won't read this till Friday night,but eek!You're super sweet la..I love your cards they're really cute,haha. (= I'm missing you a lot already..Wanted to at least hug you before you went,but I guess I didn't get to huh?
Rawr.I don't know what to say.Shall go nap!Because I am really tired.Dinner later!Yay!
and what's on your mind?

Labels: , , ,


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +