Wednesday, June 27, 2007 @8:36 pm
Guess what?
I had training today and I came back not so tired!Haha but its due to the fact that coach didn't make us do any strenuous swimming.All that we did was swim backstroke 50m to get our best timing.I didn't do very well though,was really tired while swimming.Oh and we did speed laps.Made to swim fast 25,slow 15 then a fast 10.Oh and our medley order plus free-relay order has been settled by her.
My strokes are atrocious!I swim like some monkey apparently.Oh and she left us for half an hour to do whatever we want to practice.So I decided to work on my plunge jump.Jody told me to run then jump over the boards,it was fun at one point but I was mainly scared of smashing into the jumping board.
OH!My new goggles rock,haha.It was so clear!!But I'm switching my colour to a yellow one I think.I wanted yellow!Hmm.I don't know,I already called up the sales lady and ordered.Should I change?Gah,never mind.What's done is done.Oh and my dear fellow nut Deanna was super nice!She agreed to buy my blue goggles since I wanted the yellow ones,haha.
Plus she always waits for me after we shower,hehe. =D
I'm really scared for nationals.I am really not prepared.GAH.
So I'm gonna depend on Daddy God's strength to pull me through.I'm not aiming for qualification,just a good position that would make me proud.(=
Oh but for relay,we WILL get in.Positive thinking!
I don't ask for much,having you is enough.
Labels: Daddy God, swimming