<body> <body>

Friday, June 22, 2007 @8:37 pm

Gahh. I sucked at today's training.
Was freaking slow and during our sprints,I went to the 3rd lane and while swimming backstroke I whammed into this guy from VJ.(Because I was the 4th group to go.) And I think he kept on staring at me when he recovered from the wham.Gahhhh.

My timing is still as bad.My strokes is even worse.Plunging?Nothing to say about that.
I think my coach has given up on me!I'm the worst back stroker there ever was. =/

And I just checked my nationals schedule.I am going to die!I'm not even close to the expected seed time.Plus Tao Li broke a record and swam 29secs!!
Arghh.I'm going to get really serious about training already.I know that there's a next year.But next year,I don't get to go for a relay.
Sigh,need to change the swimming costumes as well.We weren't given the competition ones.

when the world falls down

Labels: ,


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +