Monday, June 04, 2007 @8:11 pm
Gah.The stupid thought won't stop haunting me and its the only thing on my mind,argh.Maybe pushing aside the guilt just to enjoy it at that moment accumulated and resulted in this massive bunch of guilt that just overwhelms all other emotions.
It's funny how my memory is quite bad about things that happen quite recently but when it comes to things that I just want to forget and leave behind,it just keeps coming back and its probably one of the few things that I can remember somewhat clearly.
I'm trying my best to not be emo,since I promised not to be and don't want you to be because of me.
Rawr!My room and my table in my parents room is in a complete mess and I'm getting quite annoyed with that fact.But I'm not doing anything about it because I ultimately don't feel like doing anything,not even doing my homework.Sigh,I just feel like curling up into a ball and watch the stars whilst lying on a field with you,not doing anything.
Ok I don't know what else to say now.
I'm a perfumed sinner just like Magdalene
Promise me you'll bring me through?Because I don't know what else to do.Labels: emo, random