<body> <body>

Monday, June 11, 2007 @10:27 am

Busy,busy,busy.Haha

Friday I didn't do much,just had training which was killer.Oh we swam 2.8km once,but I can't remember when.After training I headed down to Queensway to buy FBTs which burnt a really big hole in my pocket,grah.Later in the night,Korkor came over for dinner before we headed down to the Adidas store in Suntec where my sister and I bought our new shoes!My pretty new shoes =D

Saturday morning I had tuition where it was super unproductive.Headed to church after that for lync which wasn't too bad.Stoned around for awhile before going back to the Adidas store in Suntec because my sister got two right sided shoes instead of the normal pair of shoes everyone wears,haha.Oh and I ate this plate of yucky spaghetti at the basement food court for dinner. =/

Sunday,went for service,lunch then headed home where I went to nap. =D
After my nap,my family and I went to Uncle Mike's place to have dinner because he was bbq-ing.Was pretty bored at first,but the food was good.Later in the night my sister and I played with bubbles and I took a very nice picture of it!The little kids got distracted by us playing with the bubbles that they abandoned their game of badminton so my sister and I took over.Haha,I played until I sweated quite a bit.We stayed there till quite late.Reached home at about 1.10am and slept about 1.30am I think.

Was supposed to run this morning at 6.30am but I was too tired and decided against it.So I slept in till about 10,haha.And now I'm slacking till about 11 where I will attempt to finish my tuition homework and start on my holiday homework.Gah.

But because of who You are

Labels: ,


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +